Edgify is developing the future of AI. Going up against the cloud providers to offer a new way of training ML and DL models directly on day to day devices. We built a framework that allows any company, from any industry, to train complete Deep Learning and Machine Learning models directly on their own edge devices- we allow for close to perfect accuracy, without the need to transfer any data to the cloud.
What you’ll do:
- Define, develop and execute test automation engineering tasks, which include analysis of test automation requirements and test cases, monitoring/analyzing test results, collecting test metrics and conducting test reporting.
- Collaborate with developers and product management to identify test requirements.
- Develop and improve automation testing methods and processes and improve overall quality of testing deliverable.
- Work with the development team to understand assigned modules/new product features for the purpose of developing test cases.
- At least 4 years of QA Automation experience.
- Hands on experience in Python – a must.
- Experience with CI platforms.
- High level of English (both written and spoken).
- Conversational level of Hebrew.
- version release
- · Experience using Apache Jmeter - a plus.
- · Experience using Appium - a plus.
Hands on experience in Selenium