Edgify is looking for a motivated, talented, dynamic and creative Business Development Executive. Your primary responsibility will be to plan, manage and execute the outbound, inbound and potential client qualification program at Edgify. You will work directly with the director of pre-sale in order to manage and execute sales programs, lab trials, pilots and product demos. This position requires professional account management operations, including phone, social media, email and consultative sales skills.
Be highly educated in everything related to all products of the business relevant for the retail industry and in general.
This is not a siloed position. We are striving for a collaborative and energetic individual that will contribute to the sales and marketing efforts of the business, work in a dynamic environment and deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product teams and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Develop a sales strategy and outbound procedures
- Develop opportunities from prospecting to generated leads
- constantly reach out in all existing channels and provoke interactions, with a high attention to detail.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotes to ensure revenue objectives.
- Constantly manage and operate complete sales funnels.
- Quickly learn the Edgify products, effectively communicate the value proposition, create long lasting, trustworthy relationships with potential prospects and existing clients.
- Market Research, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using a web platform (Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, etc..)
- Demonstrated experience in business development and B2B sales in the technology sector- a MUST!
- Experience in retail and/or IoT is strongly desired
- Knowledge of AI or Computer Vision or ML / DL processes is a strong plus.
- experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience in outbound sales would be a strong plus.
- Experience in executive account management is strongly preferred.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of changes and lots of fun.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient. Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly
- Ability to travel every now and then .